Welcome to the Bergen Area website
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
If you have a Bergen County NA related announcement to want listed here (upcoming event, group celebration, subcommittee meetings, etc), please email the website committee for approval:
- The November BASCNA meeting will be Tues. Feb. 21, 2016 – 7:30PM at Westwood United Church 105 Fairview Ave. Westwood, NJ
- Need more information about Bergen Area’s New Year’s Eve Convention in Tarrytown, NY? Check out the New Year, New Life page.
- The Meet&Potatoes group (Monday 7:00-800pm Upper Saddle River, NJ) will have a celebration meeting. Join them on January 30th. Food, fun and Fellowship.
- We have a BLOG on this website. We welcome all addicts to submit original articles about anything NA or recovery related (steps, traditions, sponsor experiences, etc). We will accept writings, drawings, poems or any other media. Please keep all submissions “family friendly”, anonymous and within the guidelines of our traditions. Please send your entry to the “BLOG” email address via the form on the contact page.
- The convention committee is looking for addicts to get involved. There is no clean time required.
They meet every 4th Sunday of the month at 4:00pm at:
457 Division Ave, Carlstadt, NJ
Feel free to print out a flyer and distribute at meetings.
- H&I Subcommittee needs support from women with 6 months or more clean time to assist in jail commitments.
In order to get cleared for the jail, you must be out of the Bergen County Jail System for at least 5 years.
If you are interested, please attend the H&I Subcommittee meeting every other Friday starting January 9, 2015 at the Ridgewood Reform Church, 271 Lincoln Ave. in Ridgewood, NJ. Download the clearance form here.
Meetings in need of support:
- Out of the Darkness into the Light – Tuesday 7:00pm, 44 Armory Street. Englewood
- Together We Got It – Tuesday 7:30pm, Mount Olive Baptist, 260 Central Ave Hackensack
- Alive & Kicking – Friday 8:00pm First Baptist Church, 361 Englewood Ave. Englewood (NEW FORMAT: 1st week: Just For Today, 2nd week: Step 3, 3rd week: Pamphlet-open-topic, 4th week: Step, 5th week: Group Conscience)
- Good Bad & the Free – Thursday – 7:00pm First Presbyterian Church 64 Passaic Street Hackensack
- Women’s Touch (Women’s meeting) – Monday – 7:30pm Franklin and Terrace Ave. Hasbrouck Heights
- Freedom Group – Thursday 12:00pm – Franklin and Terrace Ave. Hasbrouck Heights
There’s an app for that! – Narcotics Anonymous World Service created a Meeting Finder app for both Apple and Google Devices. Download from these links:
This website was created by the Bergen Area Service Committee of Narcotics Anonymous to spread the message of recovery to the still suffering addict.